Presented by iAne
Tagged as: House
vocal dj, (co-)producer, singer
[tel] +31 36 529 6110
[social media] https://www.facebook.com/Tjoens.nl/
– Multitalented vocal dj, singer and co-producer
– Unique dj-performances with live musicians and her own vocals!
– Charming personality; born entertainer with international experience
– Available for exclusive performances and corporate events
iAne: ‘Music takes me to another world. Let me take you with me!’
Picture this: your dj expertly warms up the crowd by mixing lounge, deep house and EDM. A saxophone player enters the stage and adds an extra dimension to the show with his live sounds. And to top it all, the dj herself grabs the mic and surprises the audience with amazing live vocals! iAne knows how to tune into any audience and get the party going.
The first time iAne took the stage she felt it in her stomach: ‘I don’t want to step down anymore!’ For her, singing is an addiction. With her warm and flawless voice and more than 20 years of experience at various high end events she can play to any audience. In addition to her own dance tracks, iAne is proficient in many other genres, from pop classics to jazz.
As a co-producer, iAne works with a first rate team. She produces her tracks with producer / mixer Dutchflower. She has released 8 pop, house and EDM tracks, including the successful singles ‘I Turned into Us’ and ‘Love Blind’. The tracks were recorded in Amsterdam, Brussels and Volendam and mastered in London and New York by engineers of hits by Calvin Harris and Rihanna. Label Tjoens released the tracks on more than 32 musical services, including Spotify, iTunes and Deezer, but also Asian service Line Music. Meanwhile her tracks have been streamed hundreds of thousands times.
– 2003 – now: singer in various bands. Selected performances: De Melkweg, Amsterdam, Partycentrum Rotterdam, RAI Amsterdam, International Fashion Show Zurich, Frankfurt Summer Party, tv performance with ‘the Dutch Sinatra’ Peter Douglas at SBS6.
– 2012 – now: guest singer in jazzy combo Jazzje. Performances among others at Jazzin’ Woerden and Jazzy Tiel.
– 2012 – now: co-founder of music company Tjoens Music Productions, with Rody Mulder.
– 2014 – now: vocal dj. Selected performances: Club Cell Almere, Club Dauphine Amsterdam, Smooth Sundays Lounge Sessions with saxophonists Rody Mulder, Susanne Alt and other live musicians, exclusive corporate events for the NewBay AVTechnology Awards, Rabobank and Qualogy, promo events for classy drinks brand Black & Bianco in Beachclub Bloemendaal, various Ibiza events and private parties in the Netherlands and Germany.
– 2016 – now: co-producer. Various tracks including ‘I Turned into Us’ en ‘Love Blind’, with producer Dutchflower, vocalists/writers Leon Sherman (The Voice of Holland) and top 40-artist Wulf (Summer on You, Mind Made Up).
Multitalented with a passion for music, that is iAne! Her father taught her to play keyboards when she was only four years old, in Padang on Sumatra (Indonesia). When she was ten, she stood on the stage for the first time and knew: I don’t want to step down anymore!
In 2003 iAne came to the Netherlands. As a singer she performed with various bands around Europe and was very successful in Indonesian music. Then, in 2008, when she got her first DJ set, a new world opened up for her. Mixing music became her new passion.
In 2012 iAne and partner Rody Mulder founded music company Tjoens for their various musical enterprises. Tjoens recorded Indonesian dangdut music with Dutch musicians and set up monthly jam sessions in Almere, that grew out to a lively jam scene. They also developed the Smooth Sundays: an afternoon jazzy lounge dj music with live musicians and iAnes vocals.
Since 2014 iAne has grown into a professional vocal dj. She took classes with Lady Aïda and DJ School Nederland to learn the tricks of the trade. By now she is a vocal dj with her very own style: she combines mixing beautiful lounge and dance with live music on saxophone and – off course – her own vocals!
Producing her own repertoire was a logical next step. In 2016 Tjoens set up their own record label and iAne recorded tracks with big names such as Antoon ‘Dutchflower’ Tolsma, Leon Sherman en Wulff. And with success: ‘Love Blind’ has reached the number 15 position in dance list DB962 Dance Report, and ‘I Turned into Us’ number 12!
iAne: ‘On stage, spinning and singing – that’s where I belong!’